[vox-tech] home server

netuser at ainet.com netuser at ainet.com
Thu Sep 9 10:30:18 PDT 2010

Correct, bad media. Evidently I have OS on disk but that's all. Downloaded
10.04 again, disk seems good. Everything went fine until I tried to install
software, should have not tried to install all of it at once. Gave me error
other thing need to be set up before installing this software. Crashed
system, reinstalled Vista. Now I have lots of notes on how to install,
thanks. Still have dual boot problem. Anyone know how? I thought I needed to
set up dhcp for Ubuntu to work, will set up static IP instead. I noticed
10.04 downloaded USB support, that may solve problem with keyboard and mouse
not working. I don't like to send my name in emails, but my name is Bruce.
Thanks again for all your help.