[vox-tech] Experiences with linode or similar?

Scott Miller scottlinux at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 17:00:56 PDT 2010

I am a linode user. It's great!

The only 'bad' thing (depending on your use or who you ask) is disk
space. You do get 16GB in the $20 plan which is enough for me.
Understand these are 15k SAS drives, so it's expensive storage but
crazy fast performance.

The cpu is a 4 core Xeon. I've never been able to utilize all of the
available CPU.

Linode has a very good control panel, iphone app, and DNS manager
tools. Forum is there and friendly, but not very active.

I highly recommend Linode,