[vox-tech] Looking for a Sunbird (Google Calendar) replacement

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon May 10 04:47:11 PDT 2010

Somehow, Tony replied to "vox-tech-bounces" rather than "vox-tech". :^?

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from mailman-bounces at lists.lugod.org -----

Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 23:10:52 -0700
From: mailman-bounces at lists.lugod.org
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
To: vox-tech-owner at lists.lugod.org

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.lugod.org/mailman/admin/vox-tech/bounce