[vox-tech] Mythbox hardward compatibility

jimbo evesautomotive at wavecable.com
Sat Mar 13 09:42:03 PST 2010

Never used either.  Have done a little research and saw beyondtv as an option.  I will look deeper into sagetv.  Thanx.

I use two hard drives for each OS.  One for windblows, one for ubuntu which has a bootloader that can boot other hard drives.  Its soo cool that this can be done.  If for some reason I have to take the ubuntu hard drive out or it crashes the bios will choose the second hard drive which still contains windblows bootloader!  I have done the single hard drive thing before but there are too many things to go wrong such as partitioning, compression, reallocation of files, defragging, yada yada yada.  Since I don't know Linux all that well I experiment with it a lot to the point where I have to rewrite my hard drive.  Makes it very convient having both OS separate.