[vox-tech] proxy server

Hai Yi yihai2004 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 11:22:44 PST 2010

Brian
Does it mean I can ssh to my home server behind my company firewall?  As
long as I configure the port other than 22? Thx!

On Mar 8, 2010 7:07 AM, "Brian Lavender" <brian at brie.com> wrote:

On Sun, Mar 07, 2010 at 05:45:12PM -0800, Nick Schmalenberger wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 07, 2010 at 08:14...
I use the

ssh -D 1234  myhomeserver.com

sometimes when I am behind a firewall as well. You can do it with putty
too!

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=539067

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"About 3 million computers get sold every year in China, but people don't
pay for the software. Someday they will, though. As long as they are going
to steal it, we want them to steal ours. They'll get sort of addicted, and
then we'll somehow figure out how to collect sometime in the next decade."

-- Bill Gates (Microsoft) 1998