[vox-tech] Write but not delete...

Eric Lin notapplicable.haha at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 14:59:57 PDT 2010

In that case, all I can think of is somehow automatically running chattr
+i on the file right after the upload. From the man page for chattr, "A
file with the 'i' attribute cannot be modified: it cannot be deleted or
renamed, no link can be created to this file, and no data can be written
to the file." Maybe someone else has an easier or better solution...

-Eric