[vox-tech] Mysterious error with android SDK -- probably a java problem

Dylan Beaudette debeaudette at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jun 14 09:48:03 PDT 2010

Hi,

Just installed the android SDK on a debian/unstable machine. When I attempt to
install new components I get this error:

Failed to fetch URL
https://dl-ssl.google.com/android/repository/repository.xml, reason:
java.lang.RuntimeException: error instantiating default socket factory:
java.security.KeyManagementException: java.security.KeyStoreException:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-gcj-4.4/jre/lib/security/cacerts
(No such file or directory)

Could I be missing some critical java component?

Cheers,
Dylan

--
Dylan Beaudette