[vox-tech] inline keyword solves "undefined reference" issue

Hai Yi yihai2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 09:29:50 PDT 2010

thanks Jeff, I wrapped the #include with

#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C"{
#endif

#ifdef __cplusplus
}
#endif

and the inline problem is gone, it's no long needed, the app works like a
charm!

Thought: I did wrap with "extern C{}" before, but I didn't put the
conditional macro (#ifdef __cplusplus) then as I did it now, guess I used it
the wrong way then.

Thanks again, Hai