[vox-tech] problems with setenv command

Harold Lee harold at hotelling.net
Wed Jul 21 12:02:07 PDT 2010

setenv is for the csh / tcsh shells. If you run "ps" you can see which
shell you're using. bash is very common, and for bash you will want to
use "export" instead of "setenv".

What value are you trying to set for WRF_EM_CORE_1? If you just need
to set it to some value, you could try this:

export WRF_EM_CORE_1=true