[vox-tech] Exporting multiple sheets to CSV?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jan 27 12:16:01 PST 2010

I've got an ODS spreadsheet file that I'm maintaining with OpenOffice.org Calc.
It contains multiple sheets, which I'd like to export each as separate CSV
text files (tab-delimited text, in my case).

Unfortunately, the "Save As..." option, when I choose CSV as the output type,
only saves the current sheet.  (And brings up that: "Warning: only saved the
current sheet" (paraphrased) dialog.)

_Is_ there a way to dump every sheet in an ODS file into individual CSVs,
without going doing a bunch of manual labor?  (Switch to first sheet, save as;
switch to second sheet, save as; switch to third sheet, save as; ad infinitum.)

Aside from it being easier to manage all the sheets at once (rather than
managing them all as separate files), they also do a lot of cross-referencing
of each other.  So splitting the ODS up into individual files is something
I'd like to avoid.

Thanks in advance,

Sent from my computer