[vox-tech] my site was hacked

Hai Yi yihai2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 04:31:15 PST 2010

Gandalf: Thank you for the detailed explaination, I'll read it again.
I checked my pages, only index.html was replaced, what really upset me
is that now it's 48 hours after I sent the request to the ISP, still
no response; I can understand now hacking does happend and I can fix
the problem myself, but their services disappoint me.