[vox-tech] Fwd: When I boot my server all it says is "GRUB"

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Feb 21 13:01:43 PST 2010

David tried to post this to 'vox' from an unsubscribed address,
so it got discarded by mailman.

I'm passing it along to 'vox-tech', since it's more appropriate
for that list, than for 'vox'.  Also Cc'ing LERT coordinators,
in case anyone is around and can perhaps do a housecall.

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from vox-bounces at lists.lugod.org -----