[vox-tech] LINUX installation question windows Vista

Peter Salzman p at dirac.org
Wed Feb 10 12:28:30 PST 2010

I'm not a windows expert, but I think you can set the page file size
to 0, at least temporarily, so there would be no pagefiles to cause
problems with partitioning.

My Computer | Properties | Advanced | Performance | Settings | Virtual
Memory | Change

Make the settings and reboot.  I believe your page files will be gone.

Pete