[vox-tech] Kaspersky disables the synergyc

Bob Scofield scofield at omsoft.com
Sun Dec 19 16:16:50 PST 2010

On 12/19/2010 3:32 PM, Hai Yi wrote:
> Hello there:
>
> I use synergy to share the keyboard and mouse among 3 computers of
> mine (2 Linux and one Windows), it seems when I start Kaspersky, the
> synergyc installed on my Windows stops working. I guess Kaspersky
> thinks it's a virus or something.

I'm not sure this will work, but the first thing to do is as follows.

1)  Go into Kaspersky's settings

2)  Click on "Threats and Exclusions"

3)  Click on "Exclusions" "Settings"

4)  Click on the "Trusted Applications" tab.

5)  Click on the "Add" button and keep on going until you get to
"browse" and then find and enter the synergy program.

Bob