[vox-tech] Problem with Gigabyte 890FX, Phenom II, and Kubuntu

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Dec 8 13:43:44 PST 2010

Quoting Cam Ellison (cam at ellisonet.ca):

> This is my only machine, and it's a production machine, so I'm not sure
> about taking it out of service to run ctcs2 (thanks Rick!).

You're very welcome.  I have notes here, which I recommend, because
Cerberus is rather peculiar software that takes a little getting used
to, and has some quirks.

'Burn-in' on http://linuxmafia.com/kb/Hardware

(We used to put all new or repaired machines at VA Linux Systems through
at least 48 hours of Cerberus / ctcs testing, to catch problems.)