[vox-tech] Vipre and ESET Antivirus

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Dec 3 15:47:20 PST 2010

On Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 10:13:19PM -0800, Bob Scofield wrote:
> My Kaspersky antivirus is expiring in about a month.  I'm thinking of getting
> either Vipre or ESET.  It's for my two work computers running XP.

Tsk tsk, this is off-topic for a Linux group! ;)

But, being as we're pretty much the only active relatively-broad-scope
tech group in the area (SacPCUG and MacNexus being the others, I suppose;
and I'm not sure if they have discussion mailing lists like this),
AND since this is about computing safely, I'll let it slide.