[vox-tech] belkin desktop internet phone

Hai Yi yihai2004 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 10:39:26 PDT 2010

Hello All:

I am wondering if anyone out there has experience using belkin desktop
internet phone. It seems to be a good option for people looking for
cheap phone service and still wanting to stay the old way of using a
phone. And now it seem to have a deal in buy.com

Two questions though:

1. will we have a number that we can give to other people to dial in
from their traditional phone after we subscribe the skype?
2. How is the subscribe fee? Myabe it depends...

I searched a little bit on youtube and skype site, but still not sure
about the answers...

Thanks all!
Hai