[vox-tech] Seam. Check this out if you are using rails, grail or whatever.

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Sat Apr 10 15:08:48 PDT 2010

I was just checking out Seam last night. It looks fascinating.

http://seamframework.org/

I briefly walked through the book on Safari's site.
http://proquest.safaribooksonline.com/9781933988405

According to the author.

"Seam is your practical sidekick, your sous-chef."

It must be good!!!

I did not implement the example, but it looks like Chapter 2 has an
example that helps you get an app up and running quickly.

It leans towards better abstraction, which seems to be the panacea of
good application devlepment.

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"On the front end, we're able to support accessibility and
internationalization requirements through Dojo. So effectively, we're
standing on the shoulders of giants."

-Chris Keene - CEO WaveMaker