[vox-tech] Fairfield LUG. Was OpenVZ

Gandalf Parker gandalf at any1can.net
Wed Sep 30 05:35:16 PDT 2009

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009, Tony Cratz wrote:
> Rod Roark wrote:
>>> (PS to Rod - A fellow named Daniel is looking to (re)start a LUG down
>>> in the Fairfield area.  Thems your parts nowadays, no?)
>>
>> Them are!  If he does, I would surely show up at some meetings.
>
> 	Please add me to the list of people who wants to know about
> 	a Fairfield LUG as I live in Suisun and would be more then
> 	willing to attend.

I also. Im in Vacaville. I know it seems as though Davis should be easy
but Im the care providor for my handicapped son and every single mile
makes a big difference in my attendance.

Heck even if we dont do that we should at least make plans for a car pool
or something. I can offer free (crappy) server space for anything
involving such a group.

Gandalf  Parker
--
I used them, they used me