[vox-tech] Tux Paint, Fullscreen, and dual monitors

Darth Borehd darth.borehd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 10:32:56 PDT 2009

Tux Paint is fantastic.  My 4 year old daughter loves it and creates very
impressive pictures.  It seems every day she finds a new feature.

I just got a second monitor and use Twinview from the Linux Nvidia control
panel.  I found that Tux paint won't work correctly in full screen anymore.
The application is shifted half off the second monitor and you have to move
the mouse several centimetres to the left to click on the buttons.

For now, I took out the --fullscreen option and she is using it in a
window.  We'd really like to get it back to fullscreen without having to
disable one of the monitors.  Any ideas?

Also, how come the window doesn't have a maximize button?