[vox-tech] Ubuntu - Configuring Printers

Peter Jay Salzman p at dirac.org
Fri Oct 2 11:16:29 PDT 2009

Got svnserve to authenticate correctly.  It pointed to a mis-formed authz
file, which was my fault.  I was playing around with authz on my previous
Debian system and forgot to undo the changes.

On the bright side, I now fully understand the authz file.  The syntax is a
bit convoluted, but it's a really powerful mechanism!