[vox-tech] Website Referral From Porn Site

David Spencer, Internet Handyman spencer at pageweavers.com
Wed Nov 18 15:35:49 PST 2009

After I stopped laughing, I decided to take a minute to figure this out
without actually visiting thickmom.

If you google these terms, "thickmom legalargument," you get nothing.
If you search for "thick mom legal argument" and you get but two results!
Neither indicate that they're from a page on thickmom though.

So you certainly have a bit of a mystery. Do you still have your raw
server logs? Is the IP addresses of the referrer always the same? Perhaps
it's a indexing-bot gone wild(?).

What I can say is that if google hasn't picked up on the link from your
site it's either something behind a password (doubly strange) or some
random text that was pulled from your website. Either way, be thankful
that you're not getting blitzed from that!

-- Dave Spencer, PageWeavers