[vox-tech] Admin help?

Daniel A. Lorca-Martinez lorca at pobox.com
Thu May 28 23:30:02 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

Sorry to spam the list with this, but I didn't know what else to do
and I'm about to go nuts.

REQUEST:
Please remove my e-mail address from this archived message:

Why?

In the last 48 hours, I've received about 100 pieces of spam at an
address that I never use.  On a hunch, I went to google and put that
address in (remove the hyphens because I'm not looking to make this
worse):

d-a-l-9-c-AT-l-o-r-c-a-s-DOT-c-o-m

Turns out - only two hits.  This mailing list.  I accidentally posted
something that got rejected by the list (since the address above
wasn't the normal address I use for the list), and some helpful soul
actually forwarded it to the list.  Problem is that the original e-
mail headers are included, and so that once-private address seems to
have been found by spammers.

Anyways.... this might be spilled milk I'm crying over.  I'm sure
there is no love lost here between subscribers of this list and
spammers.  But if someone could please nix at least my address from
that archived message I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks much,
Dan