[vox-tech] Converting to Kubuntu

Harold Lee harold3 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 14:20:21 PDT 2009

I found the (K)ubuntu packages to be much more up-to-date than the Debian
packages, even with Debian unstable. Ubuntu's been really dependable and the
transition was easy (apt-get == apt-get). Graphics and audio devices seem to
me to have better support and auto-detection under Ubuntu also. I say go for
it.