[vox-tech] protection error in Directshow app

Hai Yi yihai2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 08:46:07 PDT 2009

i have ubuntu installed too, it's sharing keyboard and mouse with Windows XP
through synergy. Ubuntu can do almost everything for me for sure, but i am
now working on a VC++ project; even though i tried my best using standard
C++ in the backend, like STL and boost, i still have to use MFC for the
frontend, and I use direct show for a module as well, there are alternatives
to those too, QT and ffmpeg, for instance, but those are new to me for now.
:-(