[vox-tech] Fwd: SNMPGET

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jul 21 12:17:16 PDT 2009

Tahar (who just joined LUGOD and was at last night's meeting) tried
to post the following to vox-tech, but is not yet subscribed.

(Tahar, be sure to subscribe to 'vox-tech', otherwise you
won't necessarily see people's responses!

----- Forwarded message from vox-tech-bounces at lists.lugod.org -----