[vox-tech] DVCS & SVN together

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Jul 17 12:34:43 PDT 2009

I'd like to start writing some code, I'm not really sure if it'll pan
out so I don't want to go through the trouble of setting up an svn from
the start.

What I'd like to do is pick either git,hg or bzr in order to start some
code and if I decided to migrate it to svn with history.

Anyone have any opinion on which system to use. The problem I've seen so
far is that I can only seem to find how to go from svn to others and I
need to make sure I can go from others to svn.

Thanks,
Alex