[vox-tech] wipedisk help

netuser at ainet.com netuser at ainet.com
Fri Jul 10 15:06:37 PDT 2009

I am new to Linux, and just installed Ubuntu. Love it. I have a WARNING and
scream for help. I was looking around the web and Slueth webpage. Followed a
link and downloaded a virus program from a URL. It CRASHED my system. I have
2 HD, 1 Windows, 2 Ubuntu. Windows does not see Linux HD. I downloaded
wipedisk, but don't know how to use it. What command makes it work, so I
don't wipe Windows. I am able to put in CD and run linux barely. Can I run
wipedisk from Win command prompt? Can I wipe the disk I am currently
using(if wipedisk is in CD)?