[vox-tech] Firefox 3.5

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Jul 9 17:25:31 PDT 2009

In reading the release notes I didn't see any really spectacular new
features. Javascript should run faster, and it's more compatible with
newer html standards but few are using those yet and it has the "private
browser" feature that all the IE 8 commercials rave about too.

Not much else the end user might notice.
see http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/3.5/releasenotes/

Alex