[vox-tech] vox-tech Digest, Vol 56, Issue 9

Kyle Oliveira kcoliveira at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jan 12 23:42:32 PST 2009

After some searching (and upgrading to Ibex >_< ), I found a mailinglist
post that said to add "QT += opengl" to the project file for Qt.
Additionally, instead of using "qmake" I'm using "qmake-qt4" after seeing it
done that way in the labs. I don't know exactly why I should have to do this
(seems like the qmake should use the most current version of Qt and it
should see all of my libraries...) but it works. Hope that helps someone
else who has the same problem.
Thanks for the suggestions,
--
Kyle Oliveira