[vox-tech] Promise SmartStor NS2300N NAS success & mount questions

Aaron Brayton aaronb at mcn.org
Tue Jan 6 20:30:48 PST 2009

Bill,

Thanks for sharing your info about your NAS.  I'm looking into if that
device will serve my purpose, which is the same as yours, or if it's too
big.

I am concerned about being able to easily see it on the network.  From
what you wrote I'm under the impression you have yet to get it up and
running and mounted, yet alone automatically mounted.  May I ask that
you post an update with the settings you've used once you get it working?

I wish I could be more help, but I'm a novice with Linux, but I'm
extremely happy with it as an alternative to MS.

Thanks!
Aaron