[vox-tech] Fwd: Sys Restore help and Installfest

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Feb 1 09:05:54 PST 2009

Steven,

So this is a Ghost issue; you're going to need to refer to the ghost
manual and help to do it properly.
My guess is that you don't need to partition or install anything and
just need to boot the ghost rescue software and do the restore from your
image. You will need to include the "Restore Master Boot Record"

You are correct, once you've done the ghost restore for windows it will
be time to do linux which is much easier and should be no problem for us
at an installfest.

Alex