[vox-tech] [revised] grub boot recovery image

Jim evesautomotive at wavecable.com
Sun Dec 27 10:58:37 PST 2009

Ok...I should be able to handle this, will take me some time.  In the
meantime, just for learning purposes, could I load an iso live cd image
to a partition on another hard drive the same way that I would burn to a
cd and then point grub2 to it?  Would like to have debian on it or some
other distro like sabayon.