[vox-tech] SURFboard SBG900 opinions

Steve Weiss stevew at bbenginc.com
Fri Dec 4 07:35:54 PST 2009

You might also consider DSL, which is a lot cheaper, is month-to-month,
and offers a range of speeds. The speed they can deliver depends on your
location. AT&T's rates are:

$20/mo   768 kbps   1st 3mo free (and probably good enough for your folks)
$25/mo   1500 kbps   $20 credit for 3 mo.
and higher.

For more info check out
http://www.att.com/gen/general?cdvn=landinglocalization&pid=1080&ltype=res&prod-snip=res_internet_services

Steve