[vox-tech] totally screw up with my ubuntu

Hai Yi yihai2004 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 11:31:36 PDT 2009

Hello All:

I was planning to make my ubuntu work wirelessly so I installed a driver for
my wireless card (WUSB300N), and during the process, I came across this
message "the application
<http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/#> 'nm-connection-editor'
(/usr/bin/nm-connection-editor) wants acces to the default keyring,Enter
password for default keyring to unlock ", since none of my passwords I can
think of can unlock it, I did some google and take advise to install
pam-ring and now i totoal screw up my system: next time I start the ubuntu,
before I can enter my user name, a popup window: "Authentication failed" and
it never go away.

Anyone can help me out? I can't afford to losing my stuff in this machine.
:-(

Thanks a lot!
Hai