[vox-tech] can't remove postgresql

Hai Yi yihai2004 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 08:09:54 PDT 2009

Alex, great! I figured it out myself too, that's what I did:

hai at zodiac:~$ dpkg -l | grep postgre*
rc  postgresql-8.3
8.3.7-0ubuntu8.10.1                                        object-relational
SQL database, version 8.3 server
rc  postgresql-common
90                                                         PostgreSQL
database-cluster manager

and I use "dpkg -P " to purge them. BTW, what "rc" stand for in here?
hai