[vox-tech] Converting video for Facebook

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Aug 10 13:07:12 PDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 11:39:48AM -0700, Scott Miller wrote:
> https://launchpad.net/~handbrake-ubuntu/+archive/ppa
>
> Yeah there's a PPA though the Handbrake folks most kindly provide a
> deb right on their site. It took me tons of hunting around to find the
> command to actually run the darn thing:
>
> ghb

I wondered! >:^/  I found it in my K menu, but like many others, I've
gotten into the habit of Krunnering things. ;)

Haven't had a chance to really play with it yet.  Any idea how to add new
presets?  The Preferences dialog is... paltry. :)  And I see no 'add new' or
'save preset' or even any ability to right-click or otherwise do anything
other than select the presets.

For my own sanity, I just want a "good enough for facebook" preset...
probably named something like "facebook" :)