[vox-tech] tags with mutt

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Apr 18 18:47:53 PDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 05:46:25PM -0400, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> Is there a way to maybe type control-t, then type something like
> "linux,email,tags" and have the header

> added to the headers?

You might be able use a macro that throws the email at a shell
script, which prompts you for the tags, modifies the email, and
then somehow have Mutt slurp it back.  Never done anything quite
like that... the closes I had was a macro that chucked email at
'ricochet'.

I bet Mike Simons'd know.  He's in Davis today, too.  When I go
get ice cream with him later[*], I'll ask him.

-bill!

[*] I believe ice cream is his main power source.