[vox-tech] dual system

Jimbo evesautomotive at wavecable.com
Wed Sep 17 22:26:34 PDT 2008

Hi:
My friend wants to give  linux a shot due to the rash of viruses he has received.

I have been tweaking on his machine for about a week and have a nice user friendly ubuntu system with lots of eye candy.

I now want to add xp (gave me a disk but unsure what machine it goes to, will probably call for it later).  It is a pretty painless install for just one OS but I have grub set up to handle the boot options and want to leave it that way.

Is there an easy way to install xp and still use grub?  I know that if I install this on a partition it will automatically make a bootloader.  If it does make its own bootloader can I somehow revert back to grub?

Jimbo