[vox-tech] Clustering two Linux machines

Matin Hashemi matin.hashemi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 12:52:20 PDT 2008

Hello everybody :-)

I would like to know how to make two Linux machines work as one computer. I
think it's called "clustering" and a quick Google search showed me that
there are quite a few different programs and Linux distributions for this
purpose. But my problem is that I can't start everything from scratch
because we already have one Linux machine up and running and everybody in
the lab is using it. I just want to add another computer to that Linux
machine and make it more powerful. We can't install OS on the first computer
but we can do whatever we want with the new one.

Thanks a lot for your help
Matin