[vox-tech] Google Calendar and Evolution

Carl Boettiger cboettig at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:56:03 PST 2008

Hi,

Have a quick question on using evolution calendar with google calendar.  I
was able to add gmail calendar using the private ical address provided by
google calendar as an on-the-web calendar in evolution and see my calendar.
However, it shows the times as if I were viewing them from the east coast
time zone, when everything (my google calendars, my computer and evolution
program) are all set to west coast.  The times display correctly in google
calendar itself.  Any ideas?

Also, anyone know about add/write support for evolution to google calendars?

-Carl