[vox-tech] Brother HL-2170w laser printer (Ubuntu 8.10 + KDE 4 success story)

Aaron Brayton aaronb at mcn.org
Mon Dec 29 11:36:48 PST 2008

Bill,

I too was also surprised how easy it was to set up my HP 6310 (All in
one) network printer with GNOME.  In fact, I have bi-directional
communication with the printer in GNOME (low ink warning, etc.  I'm also
able to use it with XSane image scanner, which would have required
additional software installation and configuration in windows.)

I too am also looking for a NAS.  Please share any info you may come
across.  I keep reading mixed reviews about the few inexpensive NAS
products out there.

Aaron