[vox-tech] Need help creating rewritecond in Apache

Richard S. Crawford rscrawford at mossroot.com
Tue Dec 16 16:08:00 PST 2008

The problem: For the next few days, when visitors browse our site, we
need to redirect them to a different subdomain, www2. However, there
are some resources on our original site that visitors will need to
view from that subdomain; these resources are typically retrieved by a
script called view.php. In the resources subdirectory there's an
.htaccess file that redirects back to the main domain, but, of course,
the rewrite script on the main server simply sends the user back to
the www2 subdomain.

Can anyone help?

--
Richard S. Crawford (rscrawford at mossroot.com)