[vox-tech] Re: lynx and Google

Carl Boettiger cboettig at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 13:37:12 PDT 2007

Hmm, I wonder why that is.  I have this problem on every clean ubuntu
distribution i've installed where lynx cannot get to google.  links
worked fine, but I'm not sure that I prefer it over lynx.  I get this
problem on the uc davis math servers too with lynx, and my rudimentary
internet searches seem to indicate others have this problem, but so far
no idea how to fix it for lynx.  Any ideas how to troubleshoot this?
-Carl