[vox-tech] Monitor Recommendation?

Harold Lee harold at hotelling.net
Wed May 30 11:09:59 PDT 2007

Dell's monitors seem nice to me (though they're various brands with the
Dell logo on them). If you're buying the computer from Dell, maybe it
makes sense just to get one of theirs from the perspective of a bundle
discount.

I can second the Samsung recommendation. We have a 6 year old 17" LCD of
theirs that still looks great.

The ViewSonic 19" widescreen LCD I picked up last fall/winter looks
great and has given us no problems either.

I had a good experience with a CTX CRT that worked well for years (gave
it away recently).

I've had problems with both of the Princeton Graphics CRTs I've owned
within 1 year of purchase, so I avoid them now (though maybe they're
better with LCDs - don't know, not willing to risk it).