[vox-tech] Monitor Recommendation?

Bob Scofield scofield at omsoft.com
Wed May 30 09:41:49 PDT 2007

My wife is going to buy a new Dell computer.  She's trying to decide what kind
of monitor to get.  She'll be doing mostly web surfing, e-mail, word
processing, and collecting digital photos.

It seems like Sony had a great reputation for CRT monitors when I bought this
one around 2001.  But we're seeing monitor reviews without Sony even being
mentioned.  So I don't know what's going on.

Can anyone recommend a good flat screen monitor?  She wants a 17 inch monitor.

Thank you.

Bob