[vox-tech] sticky bits and such

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Mon May 7 12:10:41 PDT 2007

Hi,

I have a shared folder accessible via both ssh and samba - I would like
anything put into that folder to have some basic permissions set:

i.e. the owner can stay the same, but I would like the group permission to be
set to a default group which has read+write permissions.

for example someone has made a folder which has the permissions:
drwxr-sr-x

the group is correctly set, but I cannot make any changes within the folder,
even though I am in the group...

any ideas ?

thanks

--