[vox-tech] bootloader

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Tue May 1 10:32:01 PDT 2007

I have grub as a boot loader.  I have wondoze on one drive and linux w/
grub on the other.  If I want to change drives I have to go into the
bios and change hdd priority.  Alex I should have set this up at the
installfest but I didn't. Now I wish that I had.   Can I config grub to
load up windows even though it is on another hard drive?

I have a program called drak and it gives boot options but it doesn't
seem to point correctly to the other hdd.  The closet option to my sata
drive it gives is dev/sda1 .  I believe that I need to set it at dev/sda
but unsure.

Jimbo