[vox-tech] Buying an LCD screen

Ken Bloom kbloom at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 10:23:16 PDT 2007

I'm looking at buying a new LCD monitor for my compuer. Looking at the
various monitors, I noticed a number that they were reporting about
each monitor: the contrast ratio. How does the contrast ratio affect my
life as a programmer? Is this something where higher is better in terms
of eye strain, or is it something that only graphic designers need to
be concerned about? If I need to be concerned about it, is there a
minimum that I should be looking for?

Thanks
--Ken

http://www.iit.edu/~kbloom1/