[vox-tech] New notebook computer for Linux - AMD or Intel?

Joshua Morris bullring at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 20:06:46 PST 2007

Hi Jim,

i just bought the HP dv9000t with the Intel Core 2 Duo back in October.  And
so far i have no problems using Linux.  Mine has the Intel 3945 Wireless
card which works good as well.  I am running Xen on a x86 64bit kernel with
windows and it runs great.  I have not tried the AMD version but the Intel
works great for me.

Joshua